ĴƖĦΔǤЄЄ β˩ѲǤ'Ƨ




Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | Written by Jihagee on | 2:56 PM | 0comments
read the part 4? click HERE


*Night, In my room calling Merissa..
●Merissa: Hello? ●Me: Hey Merissa. Hurmm, I miss you.. ●Merissa: Are you drunk? ●Me: (Silence)
But all of this wasnt happen, & the distance will grow. Eventually, the two of us were move on or find some new..
*Night, Me stalked Merissa Facebook profile..
●Me: Omg! Dom! Dom! Dom! Come here fast. Who is that?! Who she with?! Tell me who that is?! Dom: Hurmm..Im sorry man.. ●Me: (Upset)
& even we both get over the past & try to remain friends, I think it would never be the same..
*Early Morning, Me alone at the park then Merissa coming from behind..
●Merissa: Josh? ●Me: (Turned around) ●Merissa: Hey! It is you.. ●Me: Whoaah Merissa ●Merissa: Nice to see you.. ●Me: Same goes to you. Are you still running around here? ●Merissa: Well, when i was in it.. but yeaah! ●Me: Sorry? ●Merissa: I move to San Fransisco a couple month ago, but I just here wanna show you my boyfriend? ●Me: Ooh? Cool (Prentending) ●Merissa: Josh, this Alex. & Alex, this Josh.. ●Josh: Nice to meet you man.. ●Me: Nice to meet you too.. ●Merissa: Hurm, we could catchup sometimes, I'll talk to you later, okay? ●Me: Okay (Then she start running with her new bf)

0 Click Here For Comment

©copyrighted miszznajihahs.blogspot.com


Cari Apa?

Disclaimer
♥ بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ ♥
Hello and assalamualaikum. Welcome To My Official Blog . Batch 97's . Talkative person. Keep calm and stay young. Huhu. Blogging since December 2007

Menu
ENTRY BOSS TUTO

Stalker



BlogWalking

Click Me, I'm Hungry

Twitter

Wishlist
SPM 9A's
Umrah
Top 3 in Class
Big Bear
Boyfriend
Piano
Jihad

Ayat Seibu Dinar


Instagram


Contact & Ask Here



Income For Study

Ping.Busuk Here


Credit's
Template By: Jihagee
Basic codes: Student Kecik
Owner and Edit: Jihagee

Jihagee © All Rights Reserved