ĴƖĦΔǤЄЄ β˩ѲǤ'Ƨ




Sunday, February 26, 2012 | Written by Jihagee on | 2:15 PM | 0comments
be a good person...i think u should thinking before u do something..i know that everyone make a big mistake in their life...as a friend..i want to be a good friend to you..i don't care who are you..u don't have a perfect look, u poor or anything that everyone low perspective to you...as long u are my friend i will help while i may....i have an unfaithful friend..i don't know why some of my friend not like me..am i doing anything wrong??? if yes i apologize to all that i have make dispirited...i wish that i have a good friend until the end of my life..as there are girl or boy..their always support me...always be there when i needed...thanks you friend...i don't know how to fringe benefits to you..to the friend that always bully me...i'm always forgive u all..i don't care what u want to say.. i know that i'm not perfect..why if someone want to bully me i must bully back to their...we must use our smart brain..if u learn it high but no manners i think u are the stupid person u know??not everyone have a short thinking like this only some of them have a temperament like this..

p/s:to all that read this story...sory for my verb..i'm not to good in english but i have tried the best...i write this to all teenagers...i just write it for fun..happy always :D



0 Click Here For Comment

©copyrighted miszznajihahs.blogspot.com


Cari Apa?

Disclaimer
♥ بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ ♥
Hello and assalamualaikum. Welcome To My Official Blog . Batch 97's . Keep calm and stay young. Blogging since December 2007

Menu
ENTRY BOSS TUTO

Stalker



BlogWalking

Click Me, I'm Hungry

Twitter

Wishlist
Be the best among the best
Umrah
Having an asset before 25
Achieve my dream
Charity
Be a better person
Jihad

Ayat Seibu Dinar


Instagram


Contact & Ask Here



Income For Study

Ping.Busuk Here


Credit's
Template By: Jihagee
Basic codes: Student Kecik
Owner and Edit: Jihagee

Jihagee © All Rights Reserved