ĴƖĦΔǤЄЄ β˩ѲǤ'Ƨ




Friday, July 15, 2011 | Written by Jihagee on | 12:41 PM | 0comments

-fall asleep....sleep...oo..sleep...zzzzzzzzzz....heee

-eat chocolate (Cadbury is my favourite)..^0^

- when i stress i don’t want anyone bother me.....leave me alone...

-Islam teach us when we stress...we clean oneself by ritual washing (wuduk) after that for muslims we read   Koran (Al-Quran)...insyallah...we’ll be calm....

-i like to drawing something..that i don’t  know what i’m do it....i like to make a doodle....even i know that i not creative....huhu..

-sometimes when i so stress i can be a ‘OVERDOSE GURL’ ....that’s the way of my life...all my  friend know that i’m like that....

-i eat what i’m thinking about...if i want anything i find itself use own money...sometimes i ask my mom..to buy what i want to eat.....eat more but why my metabolism  high?????errrr....i’m feeling so strange....

-the thing that i sure to do when i stress is screamed with all my might

I thing only this that i like to do when i stress.....okey...i want to off my laptop....k bye...take care yourself don’t follow ur feeling ok...bye....assalamualaikum...

0 Click Here For Comment

©copyrighted miszznajihahs.blogspot.com


Cari Apa?

Disclaimer
♥ بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ ♥
Hello and assalamualaikum. Welcome To My Official Blog . Batch 97's . Talkative person. Keep calm and stay young. Huhu. Blogging since December 2007

Menu
ENTRY BOSS TUTO

Stalker



BlogWalking

Click Me, I'm Hungry

Twitter

Wishlist
SPM 9A's
Umrah
Top 3 in Class
Big Bear
Boyfriend
Piano
Jihad

Ayat Seibu Dinar


Instagram


Contact & Ask Here



Income For Study

Ping.Busuk Here


Credit's
Template By: Jihagee
Basic codes: Student Kecik
Owner and Edit: Jihagee

Jihagee © All Rights Reserved